You can get cash funding from the NFL Players Concussion Lawsuit Settlement Claim before your Award is finalized!
Did you know that you can receive a portion of your expected NFL concussion lawsuit settlement award before your claim is finally resolved? You can! Call Signal today 1-800-635-1167 or apply below. Signal has set up a special unit for players and retired players to review your claim and to speed your request for funding to provide you up to $1 Million dollars of your expected claim in advance of your actual award to:
- Pay off medical bills
- Provide for yourself and your family
- Obtain relief from financial stress
NFL players have recently won a huge battle when the Courts upheld the Concussion Lawsuit Settlement Award for those NFL players who are seeking compensation for their concussion related injuries. Even though the $1 Billion settlement can now begin to be paid out, you still need to have received a “Qualifying Diagnosis” from a “Qualified MAF Physician.” While there is a clear process established to receive your share of the award, it can take some time.
If you don’t want to wait for your final award to begin using some of that cash, there is a clear option – Signal Funding. Signal can get you a part of your claim sooner, as soon as a few days.
Signal Funding is the premier provider of settlement funding for NFL players who are part of the NFL Concussion Lawsuit settlement. A settlement funding may be available to the following groups of individuals:
- Retired players in the NFL, AFL, WFL, NFL Europe League, or NFL Europa League
- Family members or the estates of deceased, legally incapacitated players or incompetent players in one of the above leagues
Many retired players who are suffering from injuries and health problems caused by concussions received while playing football may need financial help now. Active players who on the verge of retirement and whom may be exhibiting some of the symptoms of Concussion-related injuries, may want to apply now to leverage their expected award to enjoy some of that cash in the near term versus waiting for their claim to be finalized. The good news is, in either case you don’t have to wait!
Signal offers several benefits:
- Cash now. A settlement funding is an advance on the expected cash you’ll receive from your final award. When the NFL finally distributes your award, Signal is paid out of that amount.
- Unrestricted use of the funds. You can use it for whatever you want, not just to pay for medical treatment.
- Not an installment loan. You make no monthly payments while you wait for your final payout.
- No-Risk. If by chance the NFL suddenly and for whatever reason can’t make your final award payment, you owe Signal absolutely nothing.
- Free to Apply. There is no cost to apply for your settlement funding, and it only takes a few minutes.
If you played football in the NFL, AFL, WFL, NFL Europe League, or NFL Europa League or are a family member or the state of a deceased incapacitated NFL player, you could be eligible for a share of the $1 Billion settlement, which could mean as much as $5 Million to a single retired player. And, you could get a portion of that settlement award before your final award is approved.
Apply below or call us today - 1-800-635-1167. The sooner you apply, the faster you can start enjoying some of the cash you deserve.
Need Attorney Representation? While you don’t need an attorney to submit your claim to the NFL Concussion Lawsuit Settlement, having a qualified attorney represent your interests can significantly help you navigate the qualification process. If you would like representation but have not yet hired an attorney, we can help find you the legal help you need.
Simply apply below or call Signal – 1-800-635-1167.